What is your favorite DSP from Stampin’ Up! – I think mine might have become the Flowering Fields. It is sooo pretty. I just love how the Pool Party works with the Poppy Parade – that is a color combination that I never would have thought would look so great together!
I am so excited to share a new online class with you today. It features the amazing Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper and uses dies from the Flowering Fields bundle and the Tulip Fields bundle found in the new Mini 2022 Catalog. You are going to love it! Each class will arrive in your mailbox with the materials to make 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs) with matching envelopes.
**LIMITED SPOTS! THIS CLASS WILL CLOSE BY SUNDAY, MARCH 20th OR AS SOON AS IT FILLS!**
2 class options:
- The cost of the class is $25.00…. Please send me an email if you would like to order the Online Class Packet.
- OR it is free with FREE with a $50.00 order with products of your choice – you can order stamps, ink, cardstock, Designer Series Paper, adhesive, or whatever you like. Just use the following HOST CODE with your order: VDD3SM7Z
- How do I get the Online Class Kit for FREE?
- Place an order in My Online Store. Make sure you have selected me as your Demonstrator! (My name should be in the upper left corner: Krista Wilson.)
- Use the Host Code VDD3SM7Z.
- If you order over $50 before tax and shipping, I will send you a Free Online Class Packet with the paper/ribbon/DSP supplies needed to complete the project. Please note that all pieces will be cut and embossed, but will NOT be stamped. Online class packets will be sent at the end of each month and a PDF will be sent to your email.
Krista’s Online Class Packet is available exclusively from Krista Wilson, Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
2. If I order $150 or more, should I still use the Host Code?
No. If you order $150 or more, you will qualify to receive Stampin’ Rewards ($15 or more in free merchandise). I will still send you the free online class packet(s) for each $50 spent before tax and shipping.
Thanks for visiting. Please send me an email if I can help you with anything!